Our experience and long service to mankind in many fields combined together in our historical Order can play a very significant role in shaping things to come, the humanitarian way we want them to be.
We do not fight with a sword ....
… for all that is good or right; our weapons are our words and deeds – the examples of our actions! We espouse the idea of a worldwide brotherhood of all people on this earth, with no discrimination based on skin color, religious beliefs, political leaning or sexual orientation.
We strive to help others, whether it be with labor or money, wherever the need is. Anyone who feels motivated by the principles of the Order is welcomed to contact us to apply for admission.
A true knight and a true dame ...
1. … must be a gentle person who is not lacking in his duties.
2. A true knight, as well as a true lady, must uphold the dignity of man and woman, never forgetting that all are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
3. A true knight, as well as a true lady, is an example to the young in his life.
4. A true knight, as well as a true lady, never acts uncontrollably and cruelly in any way towards man or beast.
5. A true knight, as well as a true dame, respects and defends the rights of all women and men and the religious beliefs of others.
6. takes no part in unlawful disputes but at all times defends universal human rights.
7. A true knight, as well as a true lady, is bound by his word.
8. A true knight, as well as a true lady, must honorably discern good from evil in all things.
9. A true knight, as well as a true lady, must be humble in conduct and not seek to be glorified.
10. A true knight, as well as a true dame, strives for the protection of the oppressed and never fails in the pursuit of charity, loyalty and truthfulness
11. A true knight, a true lady speaks evil of no man. A slanderous tongue brings disgrace and disgrace upon the knight.
12. A true knight and lady never betrays the trust placed in him by a brother and or sister.
13. A true knight as well as a true lady must arrange his life in such a way that through his contribution and hers more peace and tolerance will be brought to the people of the world.